Who won the cookie contest with Family Circle Michelle Obama or Cindy McCain?

Have any of you heard about the cookie contest with Family Circle Magazine and how the winner of the cookie contest usually ends up being the First Lady as their spouse ends up winning the election? Hillary Clinton won 2 times and then Bill won his 2 elections and the last election between Laura Bush and Teresa Heinz Kerry, Laura won and so on....I heard that Cindy McCain won the cookie contest for this election?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I had never heard of this before, but I will have to google it and check it out.
    Anonymous

• http://hillbuzz.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/cindy-mccain-won-family-circle-cookie-contest-has-predicted-every-white-house-win-since-1992/
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 8:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• According to Parents Magazine's website the official winner won't be announced until Nov 1. I wonder if someone spilled the beans a little early.
    Anonymous

• i've also heard that the kids election almost always determines who wins the presidental election.
    man oh man cindy mccain's cookie recipe sounds so good!
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 8:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Barack Obama won the kids one
    My daughters chool is doing one next week!
    she told me shes voting for Obama, I asked why and she said because hes awesome and hes gonna do the right thing for the USA!! My 6 six year ol, love her!!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Cindy McCain won the Family Circle cookie contest. I have a subscription and yes Family Circle states their contest has never been wrong in picking a winner.
    nomadbrat83

Answer by nomadbrat83 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• their contest hasn't been around that long...
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 11:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• akin...you can see Cindy baking cookings, but not Michelle? You must have forgotten how Cindy was addicted to prescription drugs. She probably dropped some of the pills in the dough!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Oct. 20, 2008