What do you do from home to make extra money, if you do anything?

Stay at home mom, here, who is tired of being low on cash! I want something to do at night from home. I have some ideas, but I wanted to get some ideas from y'all!

HeatheranninSP

Asked by HeatheranninSP at 4:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am an independant associate with Pre-paid Legal. I love it. The opportunity to work from home and make new friends is great. My goal is to become a wahm asap.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 4:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My husband and I own our own custom gift basket business called One of a Kind Baskets.  Our goal is to make the business successful enough that neither one of us will have to work outside the home.  I also do freelance writing.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i make things and sell them like crochet or needle point
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• WEll I do photography on the side but have my own business with Deaxis. I am an independant consultant and we offer a wide range of fun and hip jewelry for all ages and all genders while keeping the price low. The start up cost is $30 this month with no inventory required, no quotas to fill and you set your own goals plus they have so many giveaways for hostesses and consultants. If you want to host a part you can do it online or in person which is cool to. my website if you want to take a look is www.deaxis.com/jt601
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 5:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I just started my own resource website for moms in my area. My hopes are that local businesses will advertise their business on my website.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i have a job, business and love gpt sites i have a list on my journal "how i make money from home" and my gpt sites are on a blog that me and my friend did earningsinabasket.blogspot.com
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 8:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. My husband and I are working on replacing our income with our business and we are so close to being home full time.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i use to sale things on ebay
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 5:01 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2010