Hear the latest threat from the jughead president of Iran?

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad warned the Obama administration today that if Iran’s nuclear facilities are attacked, the U.S. will face a war that “would know no boundaries.”

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 4:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• They need to do a "Kadafi" on him and send a missile through his presidential mansion. It shut Kadafi up!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• That WAS pretty effective move, wasn't it, Jesse?! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• So I guess this means we still haven't won their hearts and minds?
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 7:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Anon, who knows but we all know it will be even though he just said if you attack me I will attack back...while "our" men and women are STILL in HIS country!
    Last I checked they were in Iraq and Afghanistan, Iran is neither of those. Our servicemembers are not in Iran, unless they are there secretly and you would have no knowledge of that :)

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Last I checked they were in Iraq and Afghanistan, Iran is neither of those. Our servicemembers are not in Iran, unless they are there secretly and you would have no knowledge of that :) ~ matthewscandi

I'll be ticked if I find out they've been there secretly and HAVEN'T been adding copious amounts of exlax to his food. Anyone as messed up as that one would benefit greatly from a good purging.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I'll be glad when we break out the bunker busters and just get it over with. If the US didn't have such a candybutt attitude we wouldn't get pushed around so much.

Momar was a nice boy for quite some time wasn't he?!

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:41 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 4:13 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Well umm what would you say? I would say if you attack me and my nucks I will attack back! Hello what did we do when "they" attacked us? We attacked back!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• We all knew this was coming a long time ago. Lets see, how are the republicans going to spin this one so it is totally Obama and the democrats fault? Stay tuned!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2010