Who else needs a break from their reality today??

I am exhausted, frustrated and just plain tired of today. I have a 2 yr old and soon to be 1 yr old. So they don't nap at the same time. And I am listening to the 1 yr old cry over the monitor, surely to wake his brother up. So the never ending day of no down time from babies continues. I can't wait for my husband to come home next week just to take a nap!!

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 4:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't miss the baby stage but then again teenagers have the ability to keep you up at night as well.

I hope you get some much needed rest soon!
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 4:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I'm a SAHM with 3 little girls 4yrs, 2 yrs and 7 months old. I feel your frustration.
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i am right behind you 100 percent ..
    amyershoney

Answer by amyershoney at 4:20 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• well, I only have 1 and work full time and still want a break - but not from my son just from life in general lately. :(
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I do. I have a 4 year old and a 16 month old. We've have people dropping by today but just to flop here for a while and get in the way. In the meantime I'm dealing with my kids and trying to clean house, do schoolwork, my husband won't be home till late and I'm about to give up.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old. UGH! The oldest is on this hyper back talking testing her limits kick. I am so tired of it! The year old is really aggressive. I feel ya on the nap.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 4:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I'll get a break on Friday from my very demanding job - I feel for you mothers with LOs. I remember when getting full night's sleep was a treat all of its own.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• AWebber, if I had 3 I think I would fall right off the cliff. Seriously. I would probably be an alcoholic to get through a day LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2010