Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Iam trying to figure out how I should go about geting child support from my daughters bells father but I dont even know the first place to start...any advice? What should I expect once I do file? Will it even be worth it?

Answer Question

Asked by mommie00420 at 4:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 2 (5 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Consult legal aide.

    Answer by bcauseimthemom at 4:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

  • Contact the attorney general's office in your state to get further advice about child support enforcement.

    Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.