Do you ever wonder how some of the people on here are as parents seeing some of the things they post?

Do you think they are the same way with people in their daily life?
It makes me wonder sometimes. I mean, seriously, it's outta their head and straight on the screeen. Scary

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• Nope. I am sweeter..LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• ALL the time.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 4:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It's funny some of the things that are posted!
    CharleesMom7

Answer by CharleesMom7 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Oh I really wonder how some people treat their children they way they treat some people online.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I wonder too, like the ones who are intolerant to other points of view. Are they like that with their children? That's a sad thought. Honestly.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Music, I actually said that in another post to someone who insisted on saying I needed help because I disagreed with her.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I do
    mb143

Answer by mb143 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Sometimes - it blows my mind sometimes, but I'm sure I've said somethings and people are thinking WTH is wrong that woman. :)
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• The way I look at it is we all have different views on how to raise our children, Some people take it too far saying its just the way they know and havnt tried anything else. But to me parenting is experimenting to find out what is the best thing for your child. Some people are just crazy I guess.
    ashes_leigh

Answer by ashes_leigh at 6:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Too bad you can't see me physically nodding my head to your post. Yes, I have wondered how in the world their children are going to turn out. But what I do know is that some children, despite having really messed up parents do turn out just fine. And what is interesting still there are really great parents, despite being good hard working parents with great values and attitudes - still have children who have serious issues. So all I can say is I wish every child good luck along their journey is this life. To parents I also wish lots of luck. I hope they remember we only have this one life and to enjoy each and every single second we can with our children.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2010