Who to marry????

So this is strange but I am getting married and my ex who I was supposed to marry wants to marry me too. Things ended with man #2 because he had an emotional breakdown after his ex tried to take his kids away. Shortly after the breakup I met man #1. We have been together for 6 months and I love him. My concern is that I still love man #2 and what if my fiance is just a rebound?

At first I chose my ex but then I had a panic attack that I would loose my fiance and I chose him. Its been about a month and I still think of my ex every day. Ive become depressed but I really do love and adore my fiance.

tiffs2009

Asked by tiffs2009 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• flip a coin to see who wins...............j/k do what ur heart tells you to do
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Sounds like a love triangle on the verge of going wrong....
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I think you need to step back from both relationships for awhile and figure out who you need to be with, it may end up being neither of them.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Time to get away...far far away from that situation. You are walking on fire no matter what way you turn. I am going to guess your ex is jealous of your new relationship. You cannot love 2 men the same. Are you sure you are not just lusting for your ex?
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 4:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I agree with scuba
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Thats the problem. My heart is with both of them. I did the who pros and cons thing and they were even. lol. I thought I was following my heart when I choose my ex but then I couldnt break up with my fiance and had the panic attack so it made me think that my heart was telling me to chose my fiance.
    tiffs2009

Comment by tiffs2009 (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I agree with Scuba. You need to not be in any relationship....find yourself. Know who You are Alone before you add a partner to yourself.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• for me that would be easy do what your heart tells you and look to see who treats you right and like a queen !
    amyershoney

Answer by amyershoney at 4:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• And if you are engaged to another man, cut ties with the ex. Its time to move on. You should not be talking about a relationship with your ex when you have a SERIOUS relationship with someone else...and yes, engagement is serious.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 4:26 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have a feeling if you get married right now to either guy, you will end up regretting it. You don’t seem to love Mr. 1 more than Mr. 2, and that is what’s necessary for a marriage to work. You need to love them more than anyone else, and have no doubt in your mind about your relationship.

I have found that (in my life) getting back with an ex never works, because there is a lack of trust, and faith that it will work again. Like a strong piece of metal, when you solder it back together, it still is weaker than it was before, and more likely to break again.

My advice: be honest with both men about your feelings and tell them you need alone time. If they don't respect that, then it wouldnt have worked anyways.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 4:28 PM on Sep. 21, 2010