Are you sick of the ACLU yet?

I am..here's a current story where the ACLU jumps with threats of lawsuits because of ONE cry baby resident..

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 4:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes. Yes I am...Stick up for thunderdog my rear end. ONLY when it benefits their FAR LEFT agenda....
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:20 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• They aren't for the civil liberties of all citizens. They are for the civil liberties of a very narrow specific group and I ain't in that group.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have been sick of their Anti-American bull-crap for years.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 5:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• The ACLU sticks up for the underdog. HA! Only when it benefits them!

And the government IS supposed to stay out of the church's business but nowhere does it say that the church (the people) are suposed to stay out of the government's business! The government is supposed to serve the people, and if people go to church and are a part of an assembly, the government is supposed to, essentially, serve that church. It IS a one-way issue.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 7:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Why was there a Christian flag placed there in the first place? Did they not understand the meaning of separation of church and state? It's not an attack on Christianity, it was an attack the other way around that has been corrected. It's not asking anyone to stop being Christian.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 4:35 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hs1e2e87CpMRjwYdj-GiboGwN7KgD9ICCOIO3

Here is a story in my state. This is just the type of crap the ACLU imposes themselves into that should just be allowed to evaporate. If this chick wins this and gets to wear a nose stud in the name of "religion", then my kid gets to pray at school PERIOD!!!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:38 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yes, and have been for many, many years.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 8:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• No, I am not sick of the ACLU. I like civil rights.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:38 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Very sick of the ACLU. Sounds like someone had way too much time on their hands if that is what they have to complain about.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• The ACLU sticks up for the underdog, the weak and the people who suffer from discrimination, ladies. You might need some kind of protection some day. Don't be so smug and hard-hearted. They help. WHat do you do? Just bad-mouth and smear and bash people. Good job. @@

***

Seriously GertiLu, you need to come up with a new "signature" when posting ANON, so you can keep track of which anon posts are yours!!! LMAO!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2010