Sexx?

Its not great, At all,

Im 7 months pregnant,

I cant stand having sex with DH,

I never can reach my O,

It feels horrible when its " in there" tmi i know,

What can i do! ??

To spruce things up in our sex life,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if you're not into it and feel horrible when he's inside...just say no. you could 'help' him with your hands, your mouth...your breasts..there are lots of ways to let him enjoy sex that don't involve your vagina. of course, if you've just lost your sex drive period..he's just going to have to be handymanny. its not the end of the world for him to have to masturbate another couple months. he'll just have to get over it..if he wants any relief.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• THERE ARE OTHER THINGS BESIDES INTERCOURSE.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I was one of those women that lost their sex drive when pregnant.
    My SO knew it, and after trying to get me in the mood for so long, he finally stopped around 5 or 6 months. Man was he relieved when I told him I wanted to have sex when I was 37 weeks preggo! lol, I wanted to do it to go into labor (which didn't work) but he didn't care, lol, he got to have sex for the first time in months!
    Sorry, I know that wasn't very helpful, but I think that if you are anything like I was, nothing is going to help you get your drive back until after the baby is born.
    Try talking to him and telling him that you aren't into it. Or, make it more than that if you think he won't take that well. Tell him something like, the larger you get the more uncomfortable it is for you. If he loves you he will understand.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Okay Mrs One sentence at a time,

Name some,

Anonymous

• Carolyn , I feel you ,,....i do! I am so there at that point, I try to do it, i do for him, But when we try ...it gets me sick..im not into it, or the baby will start kicking like crazy which is gross in its own, You indeed helped me ....

seriously at least i didnt get one sentence sorry for jumping on that first poster, but...we must consider, .. im hormonal ....and sex deprived!

Anonymous

• So don't have sex. I mean, you're 7 months pregnant. Tell him you don't want to. Is he going to die if he doesn't have sex? My husband adores me, and when I hit 7 months, we both agreed that we wouldn't have sex until after the baby was born. We were both happy and had fun cuddling and snuggling. It was just what I needed. Any man with half a heart would understand.
    Anonymous

• I can help you! Go to my site or c all me!

Kristi Landis
    Obgyn Nurse by Day
    Passion Parties Director by Night
    www.partiesbykristi.com
    260-273-1977
    kristilandis

Answer by kristilandis at 9:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• i'm 8 months, whenever i do it with my husband, i always feel like my lungs are being squished and i can't breathe but, u can try other positions! if u completely do not enjoy it at all then just tell him but remember u cant have sex for a long time after the baby comes 6 weeks is like an eternity
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Thank you...Mommies <3
    Anonymous