Pearson vue trick???

Took my NCLEX-PN today,And i left feeling like i was certain i had failed! it cut off at 85 question! i felt like there was soo much i didn't know and just wanted to cry... i ran into an rn friend and she told me about the pearson vue trick? has anyone heard of it?? apparently you can go to the web site and if it says that your test was delivered successfully, and you try to register to take the test, if it lets you get to the credit card info page you prob failed, and if a 'GOOD' pop up comes and says you have recently scheduled a test contact the board of nursing then you passed.... well i did it and according to it i passed, i am not getting my hopes up though- this is torture! i feel worse about this than anything in nursing school! i know those of you who have taken it know how i am feeling! i just want to sleep the next 2 days away!!! have any of you heard of or tried the "trick"

thanks just so nerve racked!

mywilber

Asked by mywilber at 4:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Health

• Yes, I have heard of it and many many people said it was right on.. You can go to allnurses.com and search this and see all the others that have used it.. If you did not know about all nurses it is a forum similar to this one...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• well the trick worked for all of us that took it tuesday! and we all passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mywilber

Comment by mywilber (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2010