MISCARRIAGE!!

HAS ANYONE WAS TOLD BY A DOCTOR THAT THEY WERE GOING TO MISCARRY AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE THEY WERE WRONG?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have a friend, she's here on CafeMom in fact, who was told that she had miscarried, a few months later she learned she was pregnant, and SURPRISE, she hadn't miscarried after all!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I don't think I've ever heard of that?? I'm thinking ur dr. told u this??
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• DOCTOR SAID THAT I'M MISCARRING,BUT I BELIEVE I'M NOT.I FEEL FINE NO BLEEDING OR NO PAIN.
    Anonymous

• why would they even say that you was anyways?? If you eat healthy and take ur vitamins and don't pick up anything heavy, even a kid, then u should be fine, lol. What made them say that?? Unless ur really bleeding like a period, then no
    Anonymous

• I'M NOT BLEEDING AT ALL,I HAVE NO PAIN.I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND.THATS WHY I'M TRYING TO GET ADVICE FROM MOMS FROM CAFEMOM.
    Anonymous

• Maybe try getting a second opinion? If they're going to tell you that you're miscarrying they should be able to back it up with an explanation of why they think that!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I would either ask the doctor to explain it to you or seek another opinion.
    Anonymous

• They might have said that b/c of no heartbeat. I lost my daughter and never went into labor, she was in there for at least a week w/o us knowing she'd passed. If the doc. told you that then I'm sure there was a reason, he probably didnt just feel like telling you that to make you worry....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• With my first pregnancy, I went in for my normal 20 week sono and my baby had no heartbeat. It measured about 13 weeks and probably passed away about a month before. My doctor induced me and I had him stillborn the next day. She said that I would have eventually miscarried but she had no idea when that would be. It's hard to say. I don't know your situation but I don't think your doctor would say you were going to miscarry if there was ANY chance at all that your baby was alive and well.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 4:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2008