Baby Daddy's...???

how many of you are good friends with your ex (BABY DADDY)...
me and my baby daddy was good good friends after we divorce (after 8yrs) but since he has his ''new wife'' (his trick bitch) he has changed in everything. we went from talking and acting good to each other to him now not wanting anything to do with me. he rather talk to my husband then to me. if i call him and he hears its me he would hang up the phone. when he picks up my kids his trick is all over him and he don't even look at me. (not that i want him looking at me but damn if i am talking to you respect).
WE NEED A BABY DADDY WITH DRAMA OR EX WITH A STICK UP THERE ASS POST HERE...LOL

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 4:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I think that it has more to do with the new girl than anything else...she may be worried bc you two had such a great relationship....(friendship)....now that she is in the pic she is most likely filling your ex with what ever she can come up with and wants to make herself known to you that she is there in the pic.....He is not helping if he is allowing it and starting to follow the same pattern....I would just tell him that if he wants to be apart of the kids life he needs to get used to you being in the picture and so does she....You being their mother will never change....Tell him that its not like you have to maintain a friendship but have common respect for each other and you don't want to see his new girl all over him in front of the kids or you...and he can at least talk to you when it comes down to the kids at very least....Other wise he is just an A** and don't let it bug you...
    sharonnacy

Answer by sharonnacy at 5:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• My ex husband and I are kinda on talking terms.. Depends on the day of the week, lol.

I hate the term baby daddy and baby momma, lol..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• me too rather then baby daddy it should be ass h***...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Jealous, Insecure Ex. Just forget the friendship. Go on with your life. If you do not mind him talking to your husband, then so be it. If you do not like it, then tell him he deals with you, Or he doesn't see his child. .... Good Luck!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 7:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2010