Do you know....

What a baby looks like at six to eight weeks pregnant?

I found this picture Today and it is amazing. Most people don't find out they are pregnant until they are six weeks and this is what has already formed inside of them. AMAZING :-)

http://www.youthdefence.ie/latest-news/amazing-photo-how-can-anyone-deny-the-humanity-of-this-baby/

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 4:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Amazing...I had an early scan at 8wks..so undetailed and grainy but seeing that tiny heartbeat was the best :)
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It is wonderful to see baby at that point. I had an u/s with my 4th child at 6wks, 8wks and 9wks because of a subchorinic hemorrhage so I do know what they look like on u/s anyway! Its just the most amazing thing that my body makes people!!
    mommyto4rugrats

Answer by mommyto4rugrats at 5:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I saw some of the first photos of unborn babies taken from a few weeks of pregnancy throughout the whole nine months in a magazine about 55 years ago (I think it was LIFE magazine ) and I was just so fascinated. That was when I just KNEW that some day when I was married I would definitely have babies and enjoy every minute of pregnancy because it is such a miracle.
    Moviemom22, I am sorry. I wish you luck for a successful pregnancy some day.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 6:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• BUMP
    heathers5500

Answer by heathers5500 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Actually that just made me depressed. I had an ectopic at 6 weeks and that is exactly what the caption reads. I kept telling myself it was not a big deal, it probably didn't look like a baby, but now I see this and it makes me sad.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i used to before i got on here was addicted to looking at what my baby was doing and looked like week by week. i went to whattoexpect.com and 3dpregnancy.com for that information.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 9:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2010