So, does this mean I'm stressed? Dream question, I didn't know what to put it under. Sorry.

I dreamed last night that it was flooding, not alot but the water was up to the top of the creek banks, which is about chest high on me. My son wanted to play in it. My family being the lenient parents that they are, let him and I was hovering over him feeling panicky. So then there were rattlesnakes and water moccasins everywhere! Literally crawling all over us. Nobody got bitten but I was freaking out. Then my son was on the bridge and it washed out and down stream with him. He fell off and almost drowned before I could pull him out. We couldn't find him for a minute so I was freaking out! But I got him by the foot and pulled him out. When I woke up I was thinking... "I have way to much stress in my life!"

But is that really what a dream like that means?

TessaHoney

Asked by TessaHoney at 4:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Snakes represent fears and worries. I think that you maybe overly worried about your son's well being, but in the dream you were able to pull him back and he was fine. Indicating that everything was fine, dispite how it looked. I like to use a dream board called Dream Moods at www.dreammoods.com. Check it out, it has helped me a lot. :o)
    twdivine24

Answer by twdivine24 at 5:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I looked it up on that site, basically its say I'm overwhelmed, scared, uncertain, and it all revolves around my son. So basically I'm worry about being a mom? Duh. Yeah I simplified that but that's the general idea.
    TessaHoney

Comment by TessaHoney (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• When we are stressed and worried.... life looks chaotic. Just like in your dream... snakes represent trials or problems in your life.. the water being up that high represents trials, oppression and trouble.
    So I believe you answered your own question.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I felt right away your dream is just what you said and I looked up on a christian dream site some symbols. They fell right in place and made sense. I do not use just any site because some for me are not from God. This site I went to: http://www.heartsongministry.com/dream_main_site_map.html.
    There is another site i use but its been comprimised and the owners don't know it yet. I may have to contact them. Its a Christian site as well but I won't give you the url until they fix it. Norton's told me it has issues lol Anyway there ya go :)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010