what do you think abotu fertilaid (i think i spelled it wrong)

i think about tring it to help get me preg faster. i have ben trying since jan. and im getting tired of getting my period

kelly87

Asked by kelly87 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There are herbal ways to do it, and it's cheaper than getting fertility drugs and its SO much safer. That would be my go. If you have been trying so hard...have you checked to see if one of you is fertile?
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 9:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Seems when you try to get pregant it does'nt happen But if you would relax and enjoy the love it will happen sooner and you will know right then whenit does ...Don't make love a chore. good luck
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 3:41 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• FertilAid is nothing more than a glorified prenatal vitamin. My Doctor gave me the shame on you speech for falling for marketing tricks because we took FertilAid for two months and then my period stopped. My body showed all signs of pregnancy (including a purple cervix!) but the ultrasound, urine, and blood tests all showed negative. My Fertility Specialist told me to ditch them and gave me a prescription for prenatal vitamins.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 3:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2008