my older sister brooklyn.boyfriends has dyselxia{don't know if i spelled it right}my sis had her son 8 days before me.do u think its possible for the baby to hav dyselxia.

if it is what are the chances.he talks about it everyday she says.do you think the baby will develop it

bossrenee

Asked by bossrenee at 8:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My Father has it and my brother is 13 and he has it :(

Kristi Landis
    Obgyn Nurse by Day
    Passion Parties Director by Night
    www.partiesbykristi.com
    260-273-1977
    kristilandis

Answer by kristilandis at 9:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• It's possible. R there blood (or other) tests that can b done 2 find out?
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• It's possible. But it would be possible even if the father didn't have it. It can't be diagnosed with a blood test. lol
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 9:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• it can only be diagnosed after the child is at least in preschool. it's a learning disability, there for the child has to be learning things to discover it. such as reading or math
    Anonymous

• my friends mom has it and none of her kids have it,and none of her grandkids
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2008