how can i increase my libido? adult content

im 6 weeks pp and all during my pregnancy i had zero sex drive, and now that im not preg anymore its still gone!! im breast feeding so maybe that has something to do with it, but im frusterated! i want to WANT to have sex with my husband like i used to.... does anyone have any tips or any natural ways i can increase my sex drive or help me get in the mood??? thanks!!!

riNalismama

Asked by riNalismama at 5:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• mine was not there for the whole pregnancy or for the first year after.. but then it came back just as it was - I think just give your body and hormones time to adjust to your new life and talk with him and let him know you still want to want to if that makes sense.. you just dont' have the drive.. either that or you could just have sex with him anyway - in hopes that will help the want to come back
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Have you tried different lubes or maybe some different toys?
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• no i havent tried any lubes or toys.... we have been having some sex anyways but its not enjoyable, its feels uncomfortable so maybe i do need some lube lol!! i/we have never used toys before.... how would i bring that up?? like hey lets try a vibrator? do you think it would make him feel like im not gettting turned on by him? or do most guys like using toys??
    riNalismama

Comment by riNalismama (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• You're only 6 weeks pp. It may be uncomfortable for a while depending on the damage done during delivery. You may also be sleep-deprived and living in mommy mode right now. These things will get better given a little time. Lubrication might ease some of your discomfort in the mean time. Also, having more sex may lead to you wanting more sex, so unless it's really painful it might be helpful to just keep at it. GL!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• when your sleep deprived sex just isn't something you body is up for. in time it comes back. it has for me and i had a baby almost 11 months ago and it came back about 4-5 months after birth.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• ya, I didn't get mine back until ds started sleeping through the night...at 18 months. Get as much rest as possible and buy a vibrator..it helped me lol, GL
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2010