Anyone else LOVE your Geico car insurance???

I LOVE IT!
I just got an email ( I have it set up to where it directly takes the money out of our account on the first so they are paid!!! ) ANYWAYS, since I do it like this I got like 40 dollars off after six months (I know that isn't a lot but every little bit helps) and now I just got an email saying it went down another 40 something dollars!!!! YES!!!!

The great thing is my husband has gotten lots of tickets and such in the past.. It is just a little over 100 dollars for full coverage for our newer truck with both of us on the policy!

Sorry I am just extremely happy! Things are looking up!

Anyone else having good things happen to them with insurance as well?!?!?

ajc88

Asked by ajc88 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• And I'm not saying Geico is bad, they were great for us when we had them, we just didn't want to pay that much :)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 5:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• We had Geico for a few years, but when we moved it doubled our premium!!! We have Progressive now, and it's cheaper than what we were paying, but we have MORE coverage! Neither of us has any tickets and our car is paid off, so we only pay $45 a month for both of us.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 5:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• We have Cornerstone... 2 teenagers and 2 adults and 4 vehicles.... no where is cheap!
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 5:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• We had gieco for a long time, and I called to request a quote to add my daughter to our coverage, and they added her WITHOUT our consent!!! Needless to say, our premium was sky high!! I called and asked why they added her and was not given an answer. I dropped them right then and there and went to Founders. We are MUCH happier with Founders!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I got hit by someone who had Geico insurance. They tried everything to deny responsibility, even though the accident was *their* client's fault*, and then turned around and tried to claim my car as their property.

*They were in a "Left Turn Only" lane (clearly marked), and I was in a "Straight or Left Turn" lane (also clearly marked). I went left, they went straight and slammed right into my driver door.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 5:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i use to be with them
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 4:56 AM on Sep. 22, 2010