Can anyone honestly say? adult content

Keeping in mind that sex without getting off can still be pleasurable and sex that is amusing doesn't necessarily suck.

So can you say
That you've NEVER had bad sex with your DH/SO?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 5:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I have NEVER had bad sex with my husband. It's always good. We are tantric together.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:41 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• ive had some issues in this department the last year but i wouldnt say sex with my husband is bad! sometimes im not in the mood, its uncomfortable, i just cant get too into it, etc, but i still like the intimacy and the fact that he is enjoying it!! =)
    riNalismama

Answer by riNalismama at 5:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Not bad sex just no sex
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i have had some weird, bad, good and all kind of sex with my husband...a few times we would be making love and i start laughting like crazy hahaha he thinks im a weirdo sometimes...

rolling on floor

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Haha, I've had plenty of truly awful, horrible, never want to think about it again sex, but none of it has been with my husband!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 5:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Hahaha, no I can't. It doesn't happen often, but when it does we definitely laugh at it and then just go to sleep and try again early in the morning if we can.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 5:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I don't consider any sex with my DH as bad. Some times are as good as others but none of them are bad
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 5:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I guess that kind of depends on your definition of bad sex...I would say that it's not possible for me to say that we've never had bad sex, there's been a couple of times that it started off good, but I could tell that I wasn't going to, and he was taking a while (which should be a good thing) but we weren't switching it up, so I was getting bored...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 5:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• No, I don't think any one can say that....I sure that everyone has had at least one time
    sharonnacy

Answer by sharonnacy at 5:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• lol I can't say that, I've had horrid, sex where we've hit teeth, I swear he sliced my goodies with his finger nails, and I think the hoover vac was attached to my nipples ( this is when I had them pierced) lets just say I didn't spend the night haha
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2010