What could it be?

I think that I am worried just a little too much....I guess i am a little over protective of my kids but I think that it is what is right....
My SIL is always wanting to take my kids for a couple of hours just to spend time with them...when i did they would always come home dirty, brused (not like they are getting abused) and have a number of cuts at times....I would always ask and she would tell me she did not know....So, after the 3 or 4th time that it happened I stopped letting her take may kids...worried that she was not watching them like she should be....It has been 1 yr since i let her take them and she has been asking again....I keep telling her no and now she has my MIL and other SIL involved and they keep getting on my back...I have explained it to them and think that I am too worried....Now they are trying to get my husband on their "team" he is staying out of it....should I stand by the NO or maybe try again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would stand my ground... they are your kids. And if you are worried about there safety I would not let them go!
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 5:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Wait until they are older. Then they can tell you anything.
    Honestbest

Answer by Honestbest at 5:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Do what you feel is best and you are comfortable with.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010