I'm 23 weeks pregnant and my nipples are starting to hurtvery bad anyone know why this is happening all the sudden and any remedies to help the paiN?

datgurlmeggy

Asked by datgurlmeggy at 5:35 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• its from ur milk supply thats comeing before u know it ur gna b leaking milk so get ready wit some nursing pads lol if not ull b walkn around wit some wet spots n for the pain my dr said it was ok to take regular strength tylenol
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• honey when you are pregnant things on you are going to hurt that you did not know could. and especially the boobies. just out of the blue mine will start feeling like someone is stabbing them. What is happening is that your milk tracts are getting bigger and ready for you to produce milk. and sometimes on your nipple you will see white stuff. dont be alarmed. just leakage. being pregnant is wonderful but i have to admit some of the things we go through are gross.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 9:36 AM on Sep. 22, 2010