How often do you volunteer at school?

My husband hates that I volunteer to help with different events after school. We have a 12 year old and 7 year old that attend... Isn't it the responsible thing to do?

kamore

Asked by kamore at 5:38 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in

• I work for a school not my daughters but I volunteer at my daughters whenever they need me PTO, bake sale, ice cream social we have a run walk that we do in the spring I help with that carnival etc
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I go in 3 mornings a week before I head to work, plus the PTA stuff. DH volunteers when he can, too.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 5:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I used to volunteer every week. It's great that you are involved.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I' m jealous!!! Because of my job I only get to volunteer about once a year. If I could I'd like to be there at least once a week.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I volunteer for in-class parties, and occasionally for a special event. I think it's important to be involved if you can, I know a lot of people just don't have the time.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I used to volunteer everyday. When the school had an opening for a teacher's aid the principal offered me the job.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 6:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• If I had time, I would volunteer. I think it's a good thing to do. If you enjoy it, then I see no problem with it.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 8:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2010