What funny thing did your child do this weekend?

Mine started trying to sing the ABC song. It was so badly pronounced, so mixed up, with so many missing letters - but I was so tickled!

kaycee14

Asked by kaycee14 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in General Parenting

• This afternoon, my 9 month old son started chewing on his toes when I took his socks off to change them... Well, when he pulled his foot out of his mouth, he made a "yucky" face & I saw fuzz on his lips! lol He ate toe fuzz! It was funny & really cute : )
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 9:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• My 8 year old twins told me and the hubby not to go to the cemetary at night and put it this way , number 1 there are ghost there and number 2 they can hurt u ....... Too funny ! Think they might be watching too much TV .
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I took my 16 month old daughter to church this sunday, the priest was giving his sermon and in the middle of the silence he sneezed and my daughter yelled at the top of her lungs BLESS YOU!!! Everyone let out a giggle. It was so cute.
    JadeAndKerasMom

Answer by JadeAndKerasMom at 10:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Several things from my 2 year old this weekend. First of all, my aunt and uncle had their 20th wedding anniversary party and one of my other snobby aunts was there. She picked up my son and put him on her lap. Out of nowhere he whispers to her I love pancakes. She thought that was so cute and was laughing. It made him laugh to see her laughing and then said I farted. Her eyes got really big and she was so mortified he farted on her lap. too funny. And then today as my mom was dropping us off at home from our trip, my son comes out of the bathroom and tells her "I shit on the floor" Ooops. She hates it when he says bad words. Took all i had not to crack up laughing. He tried to go potty on the toilet and missed. At least he tried though.
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 12:14 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• While blow drying my granddaughters hair the other night she was sitting on the stool and head bobbing. Obviously tired. I asked her whats wrtong? She said "Grandma my eyes are yawning" Wrote that in her babvy book as soon as she was in bed.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:33 AM on Oct. 20, 2008