Tell me something I don't know.

About you! It can be anything, random as it may be, as many things as you want, but make it something that not many people know. :)

I'll start. I LOVE lemon pepper seasoning and have been known to actually eat it out of the little spice container. My husband can't stand it and calls me disgusting. :) I'm good at basketball (even though I'm short, lol), am fascinated by the Amish and study them all the time, and I have a phobia of any sort of parasite or bodily infestation.

Your turn.

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 6:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That I'm battling and fighting breast cancer & I Love old Mopar cars!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I'm ordained to marry people in the state of Ohio, and I just officiated my first ceremony this past weekend :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I worked in a jail for 13 years!! Bet ya didn't expect that one!! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I also had a pet Rat when I was little that I took everywhere I went except school. I used to wear a parka coat with a fake fur hood and I carried him around in there.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I'm really particular about smells...i even smell food before i cook or eat it... hahaha
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 6:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• By the way, speaking of Parasites, have you seen the show on TV "Monsters inside me"? on Animal Planet! OMG! It's about people with parasites! You'll love it! My Husband will not watch it with me, he gets grossed out.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I can juggle,lol. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Elephants are the only mammel that can't jump completely off the ground.
    FuntographyKim

Answer by FuntographyKim at 6:28 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• By the way, speaking of Parasites, have you seen the show on TV "Monsters inside me"? on Animal Planet! OMG! It's about people with parasites! You'll love it! My Husband will not watch it with me, he gets grossed out. "

Omg, it's horrible. I can't help but watch it, but I don't know why I do, because then I'm like, "Omg, what if one of us got that thing?", lol. It makes my skin crawl!
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 6:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I worked for many years taking newborn baby pictures, it was the best job I ever had I got to share in the joy of birth in families and got to dress them up for the pictures, there was no money in it but the job was priceless! I love babies, they inspire in me emotions that have more or less the same effect as endorphins...

Answer by older at 8:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010