i took a early pregnancy test this am

it has the lightest blue line so i went to dollar store bought one held urine for 3 hrs took it neg. this was not a early pregnancy test.what do you all think ?has this happened to any of you ?im gonna take clear blue easy digital in am.my period is due sept 26 so should pick up i wil be taking 4 days before missed period

loomis6

Asked by loomis6 at 6:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be neg bc. You tested to early but the dollar store tests actually are early tests that pick it up at 25 some early test are 50 if you want to compare your test at peeonastick.com they have all brands and sensitivity good luck id wait and test in a few days
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 6:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• but they say not to test till missed period?
    loomis6

Comment by loomis6 (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I tested a few days before my period was due. I just had a feeling that something wasnt right, and I was pregnant. My test was positive. The line was faint but it was still positive
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 8:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I would wait til the 25th or 26th and take the test first thing in the morning. I didn't take my pregnancy test until I was a week late.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i took 3 in the middle of the day and before i pulled my pants up they all said pregnant i was a week late
    chelle900

Answer by chelle900 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• ok when you take a pregnancy test for it to be the most accurate take it when you wake up or what i call the first pee of the day. that is the best time for some reason. with me i took mine in the mourning first pee. barely saw the lines. but it said i was pregnant. then we got the digital read out ones and i waited till in the mourning again to take one of them and it said pregnant. and then later that day took the other one. lol so 3 told me i was. but that is me. just take it first pee. wait till mourning.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 9:34 AM on Sep. 22, 2010