Do any of you watch the show with the Duggar family and what do you think of it?

thismamacooks

Asked by thismamacooks at 6:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• I watch that show and I am amazed at how well behaved their children are. I can only hope that however many children that I have, that I can instill in them the kind of morals and faith that the Duggars have given their children. They catch a lot of flack for the way that they believe especially since all that happened with the last child. But I watched an episode where Michelle talks about having the same issues when she was pregnant with her first set of twins and how if she had stopped then she wouldnt have Jill or any of the others that came after her. They have a faith that the Lord will not give them more than they can handle and that he will take care of them and his will is best. I only wish that I could have that type of faith in our Lord
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 8:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I find them a wonderful example of parenting. They are a blessing and have been blessed with the children. The children are very well balanced and rounded.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 6:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I watch and I love them.
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 6:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I love that show. They are a little extreme for me, but, it works for them. I wish I could pull off what they do.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 6:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• No .
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Uh, they had a LOT of kids before they ever started the show. And said they planned on as many as god allowed even back then.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• The poster asked for all opinions not just people who like the show. Thank you. :) People say a lot of things when they are on TV.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• dont watch to each their own
    steveiguana

Answer by steveiguana at 8:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I watch and love it. They seem to be such a real and close, loving family!
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 9:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I honestly wonder if they weren't on TV if they would still be having all the kids they do. It seems like sensationalism. If it weren't for the $$ they got from TLC they wouldn't be able to afford them. I just don't understand how having your older children taking care of the babies is parenting. I get they should help out, but come on!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010