Make your own toys?

Does anyone make there own toys for there children? I love to craft and I would really like to make some fun and interesting toys for 8 mo. old. Any site suggestions?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 6:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• look up hurestic play
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• soft books with diffrent colors and shapes. My mom made my son a learn to do doll but she made it as a moster and added fun things like a button to button and laces to tie and other such stuff he loved it. I make things all the time for them from barbie clothing to cradle purses to pillows and tons of stuff
    steveiguana

Answer by steveiguana at 8:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I don't know if I would consider this toys exactly but we make accessories for our toys like sewing Barbie clothes from fabric scraps or making stores, houses, cars, ships, furniture etc... out of cardboard boxes, plastic bottles, and other recycled materials. I don't know any sites for that we just always used our imagination for ideas.
    -Cassandra-

Answer by -Cassandra- at 10:10 AM on Sep. 22, 2010