can you be in love with 2 men at the same time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I think you can love 2 men at once. However it's different type of love. The love that I feel fo rmy husband is different from anything I have ever felt for anyone. It doesn't compromise therefore it can't be shared with anyone else.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• if it is truly love I would say no. You can indeed be infatuated with 2 men at the same time though. And we all know infatuation sure can feel like love sometimes. I thought I was in love tons of times prior to meeting my husband. Then I realized it was all just puppy love infatuation junk that could never stand the test of time and I hadnt had a clue what true love was
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• yes it possbile when you don;t which way to turn and go or it's hard to choose the one you wannna be with the baddest..............................
    katina129

Answer by katina129 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Nope. Being in LUST with two men is possible. But not true love.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Yes it is possible. I have being married 5 years and being with both my husband and my lover for the last 4. I lov ethem both and can't let go of either.
    Anonymous

• Yes I think you can love 2 men. I love 2 men. One is my DH, father of my child, the man I've been with for over 7 years. The other is a guy that is everything my DH isn't and more. I've known him forever and even though we have lost touch before, when we find each other again it's like we had seen each other yesterday. There is a different type of love that I have for my DH, then the love I have for the other man, but I do love them both. I stay with my DH b/c I love him and for our family.
    Anonymous

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 9:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• For you that DO love two men and have husbands, shame on you. I feel bad for them. You obviously don't deserve them. If THEY were to admit to that you'd be on here crying and complaining that he's a horrible husband. I wish I knew who you were so I could tell your hubby's. You give good women everywhere a bad name.
    Anonymous

• Until you walk in someone else's shoes you shouldn't judge.
    candygirl1030

Answer by candygirl1030 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I'd rather not walk in a harlot's shoes thank you. No self respecting, good woman, who claims to love her hubby would do something like that. Even if he was a dickhead it's still wrong. Separate, then go have fun!! =)
    Anonymous