Do you wax or shave you legs?

I shave my legs and would like to know how long a leg wax lasts...

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 6:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Health

• Sorry IDK. I shave.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:41 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Depends on how fast your hair grows :) between 3-6 weeks most of the time. I tend to get ingrown hairs when I wax... and dry skin... Although I've got gfs who'll never shave again, I'll never wax again :)
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 6:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I use an epilady.... Since I've been using it since I was about 16, at this point I only have to do it twice a year or so. I can't handle shaving, since I'd have to do it every day to prevent stubble. I HATE stubble. If you use an epilady (or wax, come to think of it), at least the hair grows back less, and softer.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i know ur gna say its weird but my hair takes mnths to grow i shave about once every 4 mnths or so till i notice lil hairs agian..
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 6:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• waxing probably last for about 4 weeks
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I do both..

leg waxings typically last 4-6 weeks. I love to get my legs waxed because it saves me a lot of hassle with shaving. (rasher bumps, dailying shaving, etc).

It also feels smoother when it grows it (because you still have the ends of the hair, not the coarse stubble left behind from shaving, it also reduces those "black dots" and can reduce the numbers of hair that grow on your leg).

any questions PM me.. went to school for waxing
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2010