What are you doing to make $$ at home

I sell on Ebay, write for Demand Studios and do some on line marketing. What do you do, is is just for mad money or are you supporting the family on it. I love to hear of new ideas and advice from successful WAHM's out there.

mepperly07

Asked by mepperly07 at 6:38 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• I take care of neighbors' animals when they go out of town and do some cleaning for them too. It helps pay the bills more than you'd think!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 6:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have started to build up my clientele for doing clothing alterations, drapes, etc. I did this for many years before we moved. It is not mad money, but goes right into our budget. I have sold many things on eBay this last year too. Plus I am working outside the home 2 days a week doing childcare.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have a Home Business with Ameriplan :-). It is a career for me and is building very nicely to be able to replace my husbands income soon so we can both be F/T parents. It's nice to offer a service to be able to help Americans afford Healthcare, legal services, ID theft protection and other day to day expenses!

Best wishes with all of your WAH ventures as well!!

"Follow Your Dreams Don't Let Them Follow You"

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 6:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I sell and recruit for Avon and it does pay some of the bills. I also clean houses, an a massage therapist and own rental homes. I just don't play well enough with others to punch a timeclock.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• What ideas or advice are you looking for? Anything in particular you want to know? I set up accounts for a company that is backed by the BBB and US Chamber of Commerce. I've been home with my girls for over 3 1/2 years now. I was able to leave my job as a nurse.
    reach4thestars

Answer by reach4thestars at 6:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i have a job, business and love gpt sites i have a list on my journal "how i make money from home" and my gpt sites are on a blog that me and my friend did earningsinabasket.blogspot.com
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 8:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• im workin on owning my business as an event planner and gift making still havin to work pt till business up and running
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 4:46 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I work from home selling Jordan Essentials Bath & Body products.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:49 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have a home business with Arbonne. Best decision I ever made. It is supplementing family income until it reaches the point where it will be my family's income. The coolest thing is that I can Will it to my kids if something should happen to me...that's a great insurance policy.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 8:37 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I am a demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. This helps w/ bills and extra play money. I love it!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2010