What's your favorite thing to do when you get a little alone time?

soccerfanatic14

Asked by soccerfanatic14 at 6:41 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sit. sit and enjoy the silence of no screaming, whining, fighting, screeching, hitting, kicking, ect. kids. it's been a long time since i've done that...i'm due for it again.

in November i'm going to a ladies retreat out next to the James River...i'm so excited, it will be great fellowship, and QUIET with NO kids for 2 1/2 days!!!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I love to paint...not on canvas or anything, but like on wooden things....like I made a little train for my unborn son, and I am making jewelry boxes for my daughters for Christmas.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I either just sit with my eyes closed and try not to think of anything. Just relax. If I have alot of free time I will read.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Watch a movie.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• On the very rare day that I get to myself I normally write. I'm an aspiring writer and going to send my first work to a publisher on Friday!
    ashes_leigh

Answer by ashes_leigh at 7:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Come here or read
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 7:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• sleep/watch tv (it has become the same thing) or surf the web. Depends on how much time I have.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2010