Any Football Mommas Out There for a Chat?

We have a chat going on to talk trash about the games this week. We also have a group to join!!!

brewkid

Asked by brewkid at 9:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Entertainment

• I love Football,But sorry to tell you Im a Cinn. Bengals Fan! And yes I know they havent won a game,But I have been a Fan for over 25 yrs.,And I dont think you should just stop being a fan because your team is losing.Thats not a true Fan! there are other Teams I like also,Chicago Bears being one of them.But I do love Football!
    Erica37

Answer by Erica37 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I'm a Vikings fan, so I know how to be a fan through wins and losses! Our game against the Bears was crazy yesterday. I like the Colts right after the Vikes. I will never root for Green Bay or the Pats.

I love college football too and am a die-hard University of MN Golden Gopher fan.
    alohamalu

Answer by alohamalu at 12:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I have been a Buffalo fan all my life so I think that we might finally be having a good year!!!
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i love football lol but everytime i post i get idiots answering my psts lol ... i like the cowboys and 49ers lol and yes i know the 49ers suckbut oh well lol and my honey likes the umm patrats(sp?) lol really have no idea how to spell that right now lol but he also likes the 49ers .. but im a huge cowboys fan ever since i was little i use to be in love with troy aikman lol and id pretend to be a cowboys cheerleader lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I am most definately a DALLAS COWBOY FAN!!. My family never misses a game, even our 10 year old daughter knows the game. Dallas has been on a losing steak for the last three weeks. I don't know what's going on. T.O. needs to step up and give a pep talk and Romo needs to stop getting sacked, and making stupid mistakes....
    texastornado

Answer by texastornado at 12:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• DIE-HARD CAROLINA PANTHERS FAN! NEVER MISS A GAME! ESPN IS A BIG STAPLE IN OUR HOUSEHOLD! ALSO HUGE CLEMSON TIGERS FAN!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 1:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I like Green Bay and 49ers and Dallas cowboys
    I live in WA state and sadly the Sea Hawks are really sucking this year. Hasselbeck was out most of the training season with an injury. Now is it just me or couldn't they have put in another QB? Oh and my hubby is a die hard Patriots fan!!! yea FB season around here is a hoot
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:17 AM on Oct. 28, 2008