Can you?

Can you get pregnant easier after having A miscarrage or is it harder? I had a miscarrage in March and my hubby and I have two wonderful children and we wanted another one but it wasn't in God's will. But we have been trying since and ppl, say they have gotten prgo a month or so after theirs but not me and I was just wondering if it is harder for most?

Beccah2

Asked by Beccah2 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If it was a defect with the embryo it shouldnt make a difference. If you miscarried because of something wrong with you (uterine fibroids etc) it may be more difficult. Just keep at it momma and try not to get frustrated. It will happen for you and kudos on recognizing that pregnancy wasn't God's will for your family. That takes a lot of maturity. See your doc if necessary. Good luck
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• You are usually more fertile after a miscarriage BUT I would recommend waiting at least 2 normal periods after a miscarriage.

Kristi Landis
    OBYGN Nurse by day
    Passion Parties Gal by Night!
    www.partiesbykristi.com
    k_kristi_r20@yahoo.com
    kristilandis

Answer by kristilandis at 10:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2008