Do you believe that.........

the microchip that gets implanted under your skin is the mark of the beast?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• eringobrough

Answer by eringobrough at 9:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• nope, bar codes are!
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure but no one will be microchipping me or my kids....screw that business!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:33 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• barcodes as far as a i know
    Anonymous

• barcodes is what i was taught growing up.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 9:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I don't, but I'm not your typical believer either. I'm the crazy one saying that the second coming happened when the Tabernacle at Jerusalem was destroyed, and thus the mark of the beast and all of that has already happened and no longer applies to this time.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Yes! And I dont want anything to do with that business.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 10:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• i was taught the barcode idea growing up... but then again that was the technology we were aware of at that time. However, technology has advanced since that time and I do believe the microchip will be used. I personally do not plan on being here by the time the mark of the beast comes into play.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Yes I do. Every bar code has 666 in it . U can look it up and see im not lying . Also I do thank The barcode is the mark of the beast because the micochips also have the number 666 because they have barcods also...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Growing up I was taught that in order for you to be "marked", you would have to except the "beast " into your heart. I also don't believe the mark is an actual mark. Sometimes I think that the bible, religion in general is taking to literally. I believe that unless you know that you are following satan you can't be. Is it a sin if you don't know that it is? Is ignorance a get out of jail free card. To some extent I believe that it is. I can't believe that if you were never exposed to Christianity, not believing could be a sin. God believes in us! I just want to point out that I am a Christian, and just having opposite opinions about somethings does not make me less of one.
    mommyluvsphilip

Answer by mommyluvsphilip at 10:30 PM on Oct. 19, 2008