What are you planning for dinner this week?

I plan a menu and shop for it every week, just wondering what you are cooking?

mepperly07

Asked by mepperly07 at 6:59 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• thats a good idea i might start planning a menu mayb it will b cheaper to shop but for tonight were having backed chickn mashed potatoes n mac n cheese
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• We do the same thing. Tonight we had Sloppy Joe's and baked potato wedges. Tomorrow night we are having baked chicken breasts, broccoli and pasta. Thursday night we're having baked Tilapia, mixed vegetables and rice. And Friday is always pizza night, I think we're doing turkey and cheese pizza.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• We usually do our weekly grocery shopping on Saturdays and that'll be our start day for our menu for next week. :) It's so much easier to shop and cheaper when you plan ahead!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Spitzad, one night. Tonight it was an easy one knockwurst, my S/O likes to cook, and he was putting new steps on the deck all day. Other than that, I eat what ever he puts in front of me, then I clean up. Just the way I like it, cooked for too many years. I
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Last night was Chicken & spinach alfredo lasagna, tonight was taco salad, tomorrow is ham & potato chowder with apple spice muffins, Thursday is spaghetti & meatballs with steamed green peas, Friday is shepherd's pie and pears, Saturday is sloppy joes on homemade buns, onion rings, pickled beet or vegetable salad. Sunday will be crock pot chicken cacciatore over homemade spaghetti, and a tossed salad with homemade croutons and homemade Italian dressing.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 21, 2010