antisocial...

my 6yr old girl is very antisocial, moody, and can blow up with everyone even with me at times...sometimes she is in the bathroom or room and i hear a crazy yell she scares the hell out of me...is this normal i have taken her to the doctor and even have a therapist do home visits but i feel like we at a blank...my son who is 9yrs now was never like this...and i fear that she might come out with my same illness of schizophrenia/ bipolar...(runs in my family as well)

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 7:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I think if it keeps up the school will address the problems. If you are taking her to a therapist they should help you see the signs and possibly changing her diet would help. My daughters are both very sensitive to caffeine and act out when they have had too much. Sugar and red dye can do the same.
    mepperly07

Answer by mepperly07 at 7:13 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i just DO NOT WANT my baby girl on MEDS...my 2yr old is showing the same signs a little more aggressive and im going nuts...

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2010