has anyone tried the jobs for moms website?

im trying to learn more about these work from home jobs any advice thanks

rosepetalluv

Asked by rosepetalluv at 9:41 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• Do your research is all I can say. I have two websites: www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com and www.glimpses.synthasite.com. One of my websites explains a little about home based business opportunities and one shows you somethings to do with photography....
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• There are not many good wah JOBS, i suggest looking for a home business. Over the long haul, it will bring in a substancial amount of residual income. I invite you to check out my journals and profile for more on what I do from home. Good Luck!!
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 6:53 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• This is free and legitimate. I have been doing this for over 15 months now. If you have questions let me know.  http://squishycash.com/members/register.php?ref=antoinettegarry

momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 11:50 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I'm a marketing affiliate. It's really easy to learn. I was horrible with computers until I took this course. I can even help you with it since I'm completely done with training. It's REAL work, but you get to choose how MUCH work you want to do. I love it!! It's not one of those survey scam things either. It really does make money. I average $50 a day for 2 hours worth of work. Here's the link if you want to read it for yourself. www.estabrookonline.com or message me for info Good luck!
    2CuteBoys315

Answer by 2CuteBoys315 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2008