Indian Corn?

Ok, I am so sad to see summer end and go into winter but I am thinking for next years garden. I want to plant some indian corn so I can have it for decorating. Does it just come in a package like regular corn does?
Thanks for answering=)

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Yes it does! It comes in different varieties too. Make sure the pkgs. you buy are by weight and not just a few kernels inside!! Come over here and we can give you a ear of Indian corn and you can take seeds from that! Free!! One year Gary crew the biggest ears. This year they are 12" inch long cobs or more! Wasn't his best year. But some how he has some Breast cancer pink for me! Some Purple Cuda corn too! And some of the husks are purple too!! We may not have had anything good to eat in our garden. Not much from his 60 tomato plants or his 20 pepper plants. But we have pretty 14' foot tall Indian corn stalks with corn!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Oh Linda wouldn't that be the perfect fix save me some and next year when I come I'll get it LOL!
    Moms_Angels1960

Comment by Moms_Angels1960 (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• They also have miniature Indian corn which is fun to grow and decorate with. I use to grow this.I believe I mailed for it off a catalog.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 7:59 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• yes
    steveiguana

Answer by steveiguana at 8:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2010