Hmmm what would you do?

K so I am 13 days til my due date!! ; ) and I have been having lower cramps for the last 2 hours off and on . pain is getting stronger and moving to my back as well the front.. Ha and this is my 3rd baby nd dont have a clue if I should stay home or go to the dr. Ive been contractin like this for weeks now but these are more intense ones ..but baby keeps spinning breech too so idk.. Im a 3 n 70% thin as of last thursday but my water never breaks either so home or dr's visit

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• id go in but ill always go in if theres even a question lol just bc if im at the start of labor id like to know although when i actually did go into real labor it was the middle of the night and i waited until mid morning bc my husband wouldnt wake up ha he thought i was faking.....anyway if youre a 3 and feeling them get more intense if they hook you up and see they are they might keep you! good luck keep us updated :)
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 7:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• 3rd baby? be prepared to have it at home!

You need to go to the hospital when you feel like you need to go. You wont have any doubts, just a deep need to GO!

Good Luck momma!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 9:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• you could call your DR and see if he wants you to come to the office or straight to the hospital.

good luck Mamma
    heathers5500

Answer by heathers5500 at 9:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2010