sweatieness, light headedness,nauesa, an dirrehia >?

after dinner that is how i felt!...i am almost 33 weeks prego and just wondering if anyone else has gotten like this before during the last trimester...i don't remember being like this with my first.... any idea's...btw i plan on calling the doc's in the am just to be sure....kinda scared me!

like i alway's way if you have nothing nice to say no need to answer my question!

Thanks,
Connie

mamactink

Asked by mamactink at 9:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I constanlty felt sick in my last trimaster with aiyana ( my 3 month old), I would call in the morning or as soon as possibel. They may need to put you in iv to get fluids in you.
    MorRighAnu

Answer by MorRighAnu at 10:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Towards the end of pregnancy with my daughter (who is currently 18 months) I had spells similar to this as well. I found that carrying some mints in my purse helped a lot with the light headed feeling. It might be that your blood sugar levels are getting too low and if that's the case, just sucking on a piece of candy will help boost those levels and make you feel better. Be sure to drink lots of water as well to stay hydrated since dehydration can lead to pre-term labor. Good luck!
    Sailors_Girl615

Answer by Sailors_Girl615 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• thanks....i haven't been feeling this way for a while...lol an now i only have a month left!
    mamactink

Answer by mamactink at 9:51 AM on Nov. 2, 2008