Baby wipes? Spit rags?

My daughter spits up A LOT, and I typically use a burp rag to clean her up, but it stinks sometimes so I end up using baby wipes. What do you use? And yes, I am that Mom in Wal*Mart who is in the middle of the aisle wiping her daughters chin with my own tshirt. That is why my new black Angel (tv series) t-shirt I bought last week has a white stain on the shoulder, and some smears of bananas and peas on the front.

shaysmommy5810

Asked by shaysmommy5810 at 7:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I don't know if baby wipes aren't good for the face, but I'd probably use one if I were in a pinch. I did find cute "Splat-a-pus" burp cloth (with a matching onesie). At least make them cute and usable!
    KimberlyVaughn

Answer by KimberlyVaughn at 7:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i don't think a baby wipe is too good on a baby's face...i never did it...idk it's a thing that my mom told me NEVER to do and her mother told her never to do is it's something i would tell my kids never to do...it's a chain reaction in my family...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 7:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2010