When do you get quiet time?

So, my quiet time is when I pass the baby off to DH when he comes home from work and I sneakily retreat to the computer room for a few rounds of Farm Frenzy while I do a loador two of laundry (did 10 loads last time). When do you get quiet time, and what do you do?

shaysmommy5810

Asked by shaysmommy5810 at 7:41 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Health

• WHAT IS THAT...lol when i lock myself in the bathroom but in oder to get all the way into my dungeon i need to lock the bedroom door and hide in my bathroom in my room...not really quiet cuz someone is always trying to get pass but it is my me time...wow nothing like the bathroom...lol (ewwww not only for that sick minded people it's for a tub tub and a good book)...lol mind you husband is no help he has no idea where anything is so his one more kid...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 7:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Was, when the kids where in bed.

Answer by louise2 at 7:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• haha quiet time, what's that?

My quiet time is when the boy falls asleep, although most nights I don't last much longer than him...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• well its either when the boys r playing good together which is rare kids r 3 and 1 lol or if they are asleep or if oldest is watching toons and babies asleep or if daddy ahs them which all r rare or i have to fight with them to leave the comp alone lol
    xaviersmamacita

Answer by xaviersmamacita at 8:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010