crying....

Does the fussing and crying and screaming bother you? I ask, because my mother can stand it, but it drives me insane!

shaysmommy5810

Asked by shaysmommy5810 at 7:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Absolutely! In time you too will become immune to the crying & whining (yet to come) of your child when it is non necessary crying/whining. This usually happens when they can talk and truly express their feelings. The necessary crying will always get to you.  Hang in there ... it comes with time just like sleep.  ; )

mama_l

Answer by mama_l at 7:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• welcome to being a mom its not all peaches and cream however in the long run it will pay off.
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 7:45 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It might just take you a little time to get used to it.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I get annoyed but she only does that when something is really wrong with her so I know something is wrong and I mostly feel sympathy and worry.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 8:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have found that wearing my baby in a wrap or sling takes care of the crying. He only cries when I am not picking up on his cues, at night I wake up before he cries (I don't know how but I really like it) and change him, feed him and his is back to sleep. During the day if I am busy he cries when he is wet or hungry.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 8:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Crying is only their code for what they want. Just make a list of wants if that is easier. What ever works!
    like a list of cry examples;
    Wet
    hot
    cold
    hungry
    thirsty. my babies didn't cry too much, but if I had a c-section, it was never enough sleep time, and crying drove me absolutely insane. I refuse to sugar coat, it isn't a picnic ; 0 I had help for 2 wks from my mom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010