Strange Phone Calls

Have you ever gotten any? What were they? I have gotten quite a few. One was when I answered the person on the other end told me they wanted to eat my leg

Bugbait

Asked by Bugbait at 7:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when i was little it used to happen alot.... that was before caller id and i guess that invention has curtailed it in my experience lol. the weirdest one for me was a guy saying he was taking a poll of what size panties everyone wore. that was creepy!

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have had some that insisted the person they where calling for was there.

Answer by louise2 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• no strange calls but I have gotten some strange texts. We recently moved and just figured out that the phone company gave us the same phone number that the people who lived here before us had....so we get thier mail and thier phone calls...a little irritating
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 7:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i get sexy texts from no one i know that say, hey, what up, how much for an o tonite? and hey, he's gone are you gonna cum over and get some... yikes LOL
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• also when i was little, some dud wanted to talk to my mom and his name was "Jim" well my mother got alarmed when i told her and hung up the phone and proceeded to yell at me saying never do that we dont know anyone named Jim!!! omg thats funny now to think about it but at the time i was so innocent i was confused... no caller id then in 70s lol
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• A little kid like 8-10 called our house, hubby answers, and the kid goes, "Mom, Mom??!" Umm... does your mom have a really deep voice or...? lol
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 12:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2010