Kate + 8... what is up with her?!?!

Has anyone noticed how Kate dresses?!! Holy cow, she looks like a sl**... I'm on vacation (going to see the Statue of Liberty) or school shopping with a LOT of cleavage popping out and wearing heels?! WTH?

mom2maddie06

Asked by mom2maddie06 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• lol, can you really imagine yourself chasing after 8 kids in heels and short tops? I'd be trying to hold my top up with one hand as I was tripping over myself to grab at least one kid! Only on the reality shows...
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• imo she is more into herself than being a mother. i feel so bad for those kids. who is raising them while she is doing her book tour or dancing with the stars, etc?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I would think after having it all together, that predictable and boring just aren't her cup of tea anymore. Tons of stressed moms will get this style wearing as a self esteem boost. I'd personally rather be comfortable in sweats, or t's, and don't give a thought to what I look like, except that she has a whole history of children raising. So she is not related to this now. She wants a new perspective. I guess for her self it works. Actually it's making her more secure of herself and in charge of her own life. That is a good enoug reason to wear what clothes one picks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I really used to have a lot of sympathy for her... but she really gets fustrated at unreasonable things. i watched the last show - school shopping - if taking your 8 kids to the store to get backpacks is so hard, order them online. i looked at those same backpacks - free shipping.. and the clothes have gotten to be too much. i was also feeling bad for the other 7 kids as kate cried that hannah cut her hair. colin just had this confused look - like why is mommy crying again -- why doesnt she cry when i get My hair cut... i know her job is super hard but i cannot imagine the heels with one kid let alone 8.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I personally never liked her. She is so fake, i hate fake people. Did not like that show with her husband or without him.
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• When she came to Alaska she was such BITCH! ugh, I have no respect for people that cannot even be nice.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 8:58 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I think she's a self absorbed, star struck bi**h! And I still watch the show!! Don't ask
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 9:02 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• She's a lowlife trying to milk as much out of her 15 minutes of fame as she can
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 9:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• IMO all she cares about is image now... She doesn't give a rats ass about those babies, if she did she'd get them off TV, and into therapy before it's too late. The older ones are feeling the affects of it. You can see it in their attitudes. I have only watched one episode and could see it right off.... She's taking trips, and turning those kids into monsters. She will regret it one day, and then it will be too late....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Divorce can do that.  She is going overboard IMO.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010