Another Holiday Decorating question!!

Know anyone at your place of work that goes ALL out?

There's always some one whom decorates their little cubicles and helps to decorate the office area/floor with all the festive stuff!

I once worked as a Temp.....and one worker made me part of the group and made everyone a small decorated 6 inch tree..she hot glued little presents to the tree...and tiny red birds....christmas holly....it was so pretty!

I took mine home and strung 2 sets of lights around it!! A set of white lights and multi-colored !!! A thin string of garland too. I took it back to work and everyone thought it was the cutest thing ever that I did that!

They all said..."OH LOOK! She put lights on hers!"

I said,"Yep.. my little...WIT MAS TWEE is festive now!!"

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 8:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• thats a cute idea. Yes my moms neighbors go all out for al major holidays. And I mean ALL OUT :) It's a group home for mentally disabled and they all have soo much fun so it's always over the top :)
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:28 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• that would be me. lol I have a 6 foot christmas tree that i put up in my office and lights around the door and window as well. I have stuff sitting on my file cabinets and around my desk too. I make cookies for everyone every year and they all have their own stockings that i put up each year. :D (my office is HUGE by the way)
    mrsnikifrank

Answer by mrsnikifrank at 8:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• We decorate the halls at school and then shut off the hall lights leaving just the Christmas lights on and the same with the tree it's just on we have gotten so many compliments from that. We decorate our cafeteria also and it makes it sopretty and festive for the kids to eat. I think alot of the teachers decorate their rooms also
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I think a good craft idea would be letting the kids decorate a tree and take it to work to 'display' it!!
    LilyPondOasis

Comment by LilyPondOasis (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010