has anyone reconciled with an ex husband and how did it work?

i am so interested in this... can it even work? what are the steps? can you fall in love again for real? is it awkward? does the guy really want to make things better or is it just status quo comfortable for him? can you hold off of sex? can sex help things? what do you watch for to see if theyve changed? THANKS moms out there.... anything will help lol

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 8:26 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry in my case I took him back, he did what he did to me again and I felt Luke a fool for trying..as maxine said going back to an exhusband is like throwing our sour milk then retrieving it 3 days later from the trash to see if its still spoiled....lol
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 10:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• when we split up for about 6 months it was really awkward getting back together. we had both dated other people and he hadnt really made much of an effort in that time to be a good dad. we took it slow, didnt have sex for a long time, and eventually came back together stronger than before. we are now married with our second baby on the way. you really just need to do what you are comfortable with.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• He wasn't my ex-husband, but he was my ex-fiancée, and I left him for a year, and now we are back together and have been married for 4 1/2 years, and are very happy, and are super strong in our relationship.....
    AdoptingMyChild

Answer by AdoptingMyChild at 9:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2010