Darwin's Intelligent Design.

I thought this was an interesting, intelligent video about Evolution, Intelligent Design and Creationism.

Laura2U

Asked by Laura2U at 8:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well, there isn't any video here, so I haven't seen it. That said, I fully believe in Creator Guided Evolution... There is nothing that makes Evolution or Creation exclusionary...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Sorry my internet is acting up and it's taking forever to post this. ARGH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl1MClbdCj0&feature=channel

Laura2U

Comment by Laura2U (original poster) at 8:38 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• – collapse
    LOVED THIS!!! I am so sick and tired of the theory of evolution being taught as a fact. It isn;t and anyone who has studied the truth knows that.
    Zanjea

Answer by Zanjea at 10:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• LOL, that was pretty funny. It was more about him slamming darwin with "witty" remarks than anything factual to back up his claim. Sarcasm can only carry you so far. LOL
    "Evolution isn't happening anymore" - It must be fun to throw completely ridiculous remarks out like that, just to fuel the fire of debate. That which he claims we shouldn't be doing.
    What a joke.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:19 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• " I am so sick and tired of the theory of evolution being taught as a fact"  I can understand this, as I am so sick and tired of people stating god is real and a fact. Instead of recognizing that he may be real for them, but that doesn't make it so for others.

. It isn;t and anyone who has studied the truth knows that. " And what truth is that? It's interesting that you said you are sick and tired of people claiming something as "fact"....yet you are doing the same thing here. Ironic.

sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:21 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• An interesting video..maybe. Intelligent...not really, since what he says of evolution is false. I wonder how many of those who don't believe in evolution have actually read The Origin of Species.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 9:44 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• It is easy to discount evolution when you aren't even talking about it(or misinterpreting it) to begin with. The video only proves he does not understand evolution. Since he clearly does not understand it he has no credibility when he discounts it.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:12 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I can agree with him on one thing - Intelligent Design is not science. Everything else he's off base. Evolution is not a progression from lower species to higher species. Filling niches and responding to environment pressures is not the same as "bacteramobiles".
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 10:43 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• The logic presented was as faulty as the video was entertaining. And it was very entertaining.

I'll give this, though.  It wasn't unpleasant watching the guy--he is pretty cute, just not quite as smart as he thinks he is.  Oh, well, he should go far on his looks and charm, if nothing else.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 11:18 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• The point was, nobody can prove or disprove evolution scientifically because nobody was there to record it. We have no proof now of what happened then. I don't agree with everything he said, but what he said about science vs. faith is correct. Whether you believe in Evolution, Creationism, or Intelligent Design, it all takes faith because none of it can be scientifically proven.
    Laura2U

Comment by Laura2U (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2010