How much do you and your SO do together?

My hubby and I don't seem to do much together anymore. We use to go out to eat, go to the movies, go explore new areas, and travel. We also use to go to museums, zoos, aquariums, ect. We also use to play video games together. Now that we have 2 DDs (4 & 1) and his job is way more demanding so all we seem to do is watch TV together. We don't have anyone to watch the girls so we don't get a ton of time with just us to do the things we use to. Now its just to expensive to do most of the things we use to or its just to hard to find the energy or the time. What do you and your SO do? Any good ideas for us?

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 8:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• we are together a lot. But one one one, no baby? We go to sports events together, most recently the Raiders vs Rams game. We got great tickets, 11th row at 50 yard line.
    So every once in a while we go somewhere and kind of splurge. On a regular basis we just do things revolving around our LO.

oh yeah. If my LO goes to bed early we stay up, sip wine, eat dinner late, and watch movies.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• No we don't do anything.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• you have to create "sex nite" or use a new sex toy together! or begin reading a book aloud to each other in bed, like love dare or a self help book, cookbook, anything interesting. or surf online together, even for porn! show and tell each other what is hot to you. also, get you rtotally favorite snacks and drinks for when the kids go to sleep!@ play music sorta loud and dance to it together liek u are at a club!! totally fun!!! play a game together woudl be lots of fun, can make the consequences fo rthe winner or loser sexy ones! switch up your roles on purpose for the night... one night you are dominant, the next night he is... be each other's slave for the evening... start an art project together. plan only a weekend trip together!! this woudl be WHEn you DO have a babysitter or relative and plan goign to festivals with your child in a stroller! wine festivals and nationality fests where u can take the girls, we did! enjoy
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Oh believe me, we do not lack in the sex department. lol. That is far from an issue. As for the drinking, we aren't much for drinking. He never liked it and I only have a drink maybe once or twice a year. Just not our thing.
    MizAnn

Comment by MizAnn (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• we try to enjoy the stuff we have to do like grocery shopping, cooking dinner, cleaning out the garage... we play board/dice games sometimes. we watch lightning storms. we go for drives. we don't have the baby for a few more weeks, but we've been broke alot and going to the bars isn't a good choice for us. when my daughter was young i used to bring her everywhere - camping is pretty inexpensive for families and can make some really good memories. hubby and i do that together when it's not too hot here and plan to take the baby as often as possible. you don't even need alot of energy for that...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• You guys sound great ???

Go with the flow ~~~~

Things change, life changes, you grow in a marraige......

Always say" Please and Thank you to each other", and" show respect to each-other"...

Send the kids to grand-Parents over -night.....♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I would totally send them to their G'parents house but we are military and the closest ones live 13 hrs driving away. And the other lives on the other side of the country. We don't have many friends here that I feel comfortable with leaving the girls over night or even for the evening. The only one that I do trust that much has one of the fussiest baby's I have ever seen. I wouldn't want to add to her stress.
    MizAnn

Comment by MizAnn (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010