LOOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS TO CONVERSE WITH IN MY AREA....MAYBE LUNCH DATE, GIRLS NITE OUT???

HI IM A 31YROLD FEMALE, I HAVE 4 KIDS, I LOVE TO SHOP, READ NOVELS, I LOVE STARBUCKS, IM INTO WHATEVA SEEMS INTERESTING, OPEN TO TRY NEW THINGS....ANYONE IN THE MD/VA/DC AREA WANNA BE FRIENDS....INBOX ME....SOMETIMES U JUST NEED SOME ADVICE OR SOMEONE TO TALK TOO WHEN UR NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY!!!!! :)

cute504dimples

Asked by cute504dimples at 8:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• try MeetUp.com
    Sign up for free and find groups that are close to your area.

I was in a playgroup meetup group and basically just a bunch of moms who stay at home looking for people with common interest. really great site. Check it out.

they also have other groups like, singles, ppl who have common interests like, I live in sonoma county so we have wine tasting groups
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010